Q. Are you able to provide typical details and specification guidance for your systems?
A. Sure. Contact us and our designers can look in to your requirements.
Q. How do we match finishes across the project?
A. For HPL finishes in solid colour, We can provide references for joiners to order sheets. Edge band matching is also available and we can provide RAL references.
A. For HPL finishes in timber effect, We can provide references for joiners to order sheets. Edge band matching is also available.
A. For veneer finishes we can provide samples for joiners to match.
On special request and with minimum orders we coordinate between joiners and veneer supplier for very precise matching across the project. Contact us for details about this.
A. If you already have a finish selected, contact us and we can advise on the feasibility of a suitable match.
Q. Can you also supply ancillary parts to match the timber acoustic panels?
A. Yes. We can offer flat panelling to match the veneer of the acoustic panels, edge trims, and many other extras. You can design them yourself, too. See Bespoke section or email us for details.
Q. What size are the cupboard doors?
A. Made to measure with maximum 3000mm x 600mm wide. Acoustic doors guide available here.
Q. How do I obtain a quotation?
A. (When our product is clearly specified)
Assuming that our products have been specified on the project, we would require the specification, relevant drawings and BOQ.
Typically perforated panels are made to measure so we likely require a way to check sizes.
A. (Budget costs)
We might typically need to ask:
- Which of the perforation patterns has been selected?
- What would the quantity be and can we asses panel sizes?
- Is there a specific acoustic requirement?
- If for ceilings, do the panels need to be fully demountable, or can access be localised?
- Will the finish be veneer with oil / veneer with lacquer / HPL (most cost effective) / Birch ply (P16-C only)?
- Do the panels need to be fire rated?
- Are drawings available which show the area?
- We will require a project reference and location.
Q. What is the lead time?
A. Typically 5-7 weeks from order unless made to measure panels are required and information is missing.
In that case 5-7 weeks from final confirmations.
Q. Do minimum order quantities apply?
A. Typically around 30m2
Q. Where as a main contractor do we buy the products from?
A. Either from us to install yourselves, an approved installer, or through the procurement package of designated installers.
Q. What ceiling options do we have?
- T&G planks (access panels may be required)
- Concealed T-grid (demountable)
A. P16-C (larger perforations):
- Bespoke panel sizes fixed to MF grid (access panels may be required)
- Concealed T-grid (demountable)
Q. How do we address light fittings and services?
A. We have typical details which cover most situations. If not, this can be addressed during the design process.
Q. Do you provide installation services or have recommended installers?
A. We do not install ourselves. We can suggest approved installers or provide installation guides to your designated installers.
Q. How big are the panels?
A. This varies depending on the design. Check relevant datasheet for maximum sizes.
Q. Can you provide method statements/fixing details?
A. Sure. Contact us for details.